The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Bucks always thump on us. I would be more comfortable playing them in the Finals with home field advantage. They are poised and disciplined as hell.

Can’t believe they fined Trae for tossing the ball in the stands AT HOME after a dope game winner. Corny

1670985463625.gif

Bucks gonna start winning rings in all the odd years, like the early 2000s Spurs

Can’t believe they fined Trae for tossing the ball in the stands AT HOME after a dope game winner. Corny
Yeah that’s apparently a thing. Which is dumb. Grant Will got tossed from the game and fined when he punched the ball out of the air off the court a couple games ago.

It’s not that bad but i understand the frustration. I get annoyed when they do it on the perimeter and it throws off the rhythm of the game.

When Embiid is in the post and he gets you when he turns to face, that’s smart basketball. he does it against any young player trying to be too aggressive

We joke about biting on his pump fakes but at the same time you gotta stay home.

I honestly hate watching Harden and Embiid foul bait. But if you look for contact while actually trying to score, that’s another story completely.

I hope they both realize by now foul baiting won’t work in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom