The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Keegan looks good, he’s had some really nice games this month

Feel like his numbers are lower than what he’s capable of even as a rook
I feel like he's kinda lost idk. The shot has fallen more lately but he doesn't really seem to be doing a whole lot. to be fair he's not really asked to though

Anyone have issues with the NBA App on their PS5? Games will be smooth for 20-30 minutes and then freeze. Gotta restart my **** and it’ll do it again.

I feel like he's kinda lost idk. The shot has fallen more lately but he doesn't really seem to be doing a whole lot. to be fair he's not really asked to though
I just always feel like he’s never in a hurry, takes what the defense gives him and I see him scoring on jump shots and floaters

He got that steady pace and can have good touch

I just always feel like he’s never in a hurry, takes what the defense gives him and I see him scoring on jump shots and floaters
Yea that is very accurate.
He does everything good and solid. i guess my concern is whether he was really worth being picked where he was, and over some of the guys he was picked ahead of. I dont know that i see the upside but idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom