The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Victor to the Warriors, Wiseman to less deserving teams.

Or do they try to go for a big front court? And put Wiseman on the floor while they’re tanking?

I would keep Turner and probably extend him since they are so far under the cap. He's 26, not like he's 31.

They've been actively trying to trade him for 2+ years and signed Ayton to an offer sheet. I don't see how you go back on that.

Then again, 20+ million will ease a lot of hurt feelings :lol:

They've been actively trying to trade him for 2+ years and signed Ayton to an offer sheet. I don't see how you go back on that.

Then again, 20+ million will ease a lot of hurt feelings :lol:
Fair, but they were trying to trade him because they had Sabonis. I think there all in on Brick for Vic until the season played out the way it has.

Might make sense for him to secure the bag now, cry for a trade later.

Fair, but they were trying to trade him because they had Sabonis. I think there all in on Brick for Vic until the season played out the way it has.

Might make sense for him to secure the bag now, cry for a trade later.

Yup. 20+ million a year solves all problems. They give him 3/75+ in this free agent class he'll happily sign and wait till Thanksgiving to start moping and eventually force a move.

Seeing Bol Bol show out with the Magic this year, any particular reason he couldn't sniff the rotation in Denver?

Especially last year with all their injuries.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Seeing Bol Bol show out with the Magic this year, any particular reason he couldn't sniff the rotation in Denver?

Especially last year with all their injuries.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Jokic didn't want another big with ball handling skills taking his shine.

That simple, kid is averaging 12-7 shooting 60% from the field and 40% from 3 and couldn't even touch the floor?

Back
Top Bottom