The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Please.

Never in my life did I meet a French person say “I want to visit Texas or Oklahoma”.

I’ve heard “NYC, Miami, LA, and SF” before tho.

I’m not taking into account your rivalries. :lol:

I’m just trying to look out for Vic bro.

1671147467765.jpeg

Please.

Never in my life did I meet a French person say “I want to visit Texas or Oklahoma”.

I’ve heard “NYC, Miami, LA, and SF” before tho.

I’m not taking into account your rivalries. :lol:

I’m just trying to look out for Vic bro.

1671147467765.jpeg
Let's say NY then
Can already see the corny "World Trade Center"/"Eiffel Tower" comments and whatnot, Spike Lee goofy faces court side and everything

Let's say NY then
Can already see the corny "World Trade Center"/"Eiffel Tower" comments and whatnot, Spike Lee goofy faces court side and everything

NY isn’t happening.

These weirdos are trying to win games.

But we’d call him whatever he wanted. We’d build a statue right now. He could be the Mayor. The Governor. IDGAF.

He’d feel right at home. You can find Foie Gras everywhere in the City. Thierry Henry says it’s his favorite City in the World BTW - just saying :lol:

As a Knickerbocker (and Miami Heat) fan. Let’s not even bring them up. My basketball enthusiasm died after the Ewing era, especially with the inept management/ownership.

The Warriors can truly build up for the future. Tank. Tank. Tank.

The line on the Clippers Suns game has gone from Clippers by 1.5 to Suns by 5.5 between about 11:00 am this morning. The power of the injury report.

OG's help me.

Where is Japan Air at?

Is he okay?
He hasn’t been around in years, but I don’t think anything bad happened to him. Just kind of moved on from NT after starting a career and a family, as some do.

Then there’s the rest of us :lol:

I'm a little high so bear with me but has Kawhi and PG ever played in the playoffs together ?

I don't remember the clips at all.

He hasn’t been around in years, but I don’t think anything bad happened to him. Just kind of moved on from NT after starting a career and a family, as some do.

Then there’s the rest of us :lol:

I got a career and family too. Lame excuse. Hopefully boy ain't dead.

However lawdog I remember you tore your knee up you all good? Prob a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom