The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Been seeing a lot of bandwagon magic and kings fans all of a sudden. Yall wasn't with me shooting in the gym (yall wasn't with me shooting in the gym)

if folks wanna watch young players/teams on the rise, imma let them cook. i watch kings' games for fantasy purposes but also because my boy is from sac, it's good to see him finally have some joy as a fan. i don't claim them, but wanna see dfox and sabonis win. also, probably doesn't hurt for small market teams to get more viewership.

if folks wanna watch young players/teams on the rise, imma let them cook. i watch kings' games for fantasy purposes but also because my boy is from sac, it's good to see him finally have some joy as a fan. i don't claim them, but wanna see dfox and sabonis win. also, probably doesn't hurt for small market teams to get more viewership.
200w.gif

Knew Kuzer was going to take the last shot. My bigger issue was with him on the previous play not to make more of an effort to make sure his team secured the ball after LebLeb coughed it up. He just sprinted down court as soon as it came loose.

But it’s instinct play and maybe he thought Avdija had it.

All night

And soon to be every night

Props to the Knicks for the recent draft success. Quietly, in what is now just indicative of Leon Rose’s style, they started a rebuild. The real young core is just 22-25 right now and they’re being led by Julius Randle.

I can endure the wait until the real superstar FA that wants the smoke is ready to ball. Dubious will soon be on a very friendly contract. The longer he keeps this up, the sooner that value will flip.

Swap Dubious TODAY with any star forward & we have a real contender. It is rather painful watching him play too. He has such an ugly brand of basketball.

****, I’ll take KP back if the Wiz wants to close up shop.

Back
Top Bottom