The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1671697382532.png

Knicks took a couple o’ Ls this week. Everyone tampers but some teams just do it better I suppose.

Despite the outcome & refs, that was a really good game. Highly competitive. Even got goosebumps in the final minutes.

30 piece by Broadway Barrett :pimp: Deuce McBride getting heavy minutes in QGs absence :pimp: Quickley upping his value with a good showingin his first start of the szn :pimp:

Ja said he’s not worried about anyone in the west. Gave sports talk tv a segment. But yeah he’ll respond

Had to stream it from my phone so they were already talking about the Celtics but they finished by circling back to Ja.

He put a huge target on his team's back and I know he got hurt last year but you have to be Heatles or KD Warriors level to even think about saying something like that and outside of "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7..." those teams just went out and handled business. They didn't try to puff their chest out in front of Dave McMenamin's girlfriend. He's young, though. He'll learn.

Had to stream it from my phone so they were already talking about the Celtics but they finished by circling back to Ja.

He put a huge target on his team's back and I know he got hurt last year but you have to be Heatles or KD Warriors level to even think about saying something like that and outside of "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7..." those teams just went out and handled business. They didn't try to puff their chest out in front of Dave McMenamin's girlfriend. He's young, though. He'll learn.

Looking real Trae youngish with that statement.

antidope antidope

sorry for posting in wrong thread but have you tried out High On Life yet? i remember you being a huge Rick & Morty fan

the humor deff not for everyone along with the gameplay but for sure a fun game to pass time

Back
Top Bottom