The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Jalen Green can get by anyone he wants. Learn the mid range, seems like he refuses to pull up 12-15 feet away and just forces a layup or floater. Mid range will take him to the next level, it’s always there for him.

Jesus I had Luka at 35+ for the game and he's damn near hit @ halftime.

Need Spurs to start trapping so he can get his assists up

Mans had that saved in his drafts since dial up internet was invented all just to show me his team is 4 games above .500

Flick your bean, or beam or whatever y'all have had 20 years to prep for in celebration of wins in November/December. Props. 👍
Yea shame on him that the franchise he roots for through good and bad because of where he was born and/or lives has not had the same historical success as whatever franchise you leeched onto because they were winning or had some Star player at the time :emoji_thumbsup:

What in the absolute **** are DeRozan and Lavine doing? Lavine legitimately has negative fantasy points in the 2nd half so far.

Have you watched the last two games? Doc is having Embiid catch the ball damn near the 3pt line and iso leaving Harden, Tobias, Maxey and Niang all relegated to becoming spot up shooters.

No plays called, no pick and roll with Harden, just iso. FYI, the game before the ONLY pick and roll played at the 4 between Harden and Embiid was Harden talking to Embiid outside of the huddle during the timeout.

Also, Doc put in Harrell as the rim protector when Zion was in. It was layup drills for him. Too stubborn to put Reed in.

Embiid still gets blamed for being tunnel visioned, but Doc is mismanaging this team and it's another 2nd round exit at best.

I've had it with him.

Back
Top Bottom