The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Something about Bones Hyland I can’t fully trust. Like I feel like he does a lot of irresponsible stuff. Been thinking about it. Its not how small he is either

They have some of the cheapest average ticket pricing in the league and yet they’re still mid in attendance.

1673672242202.png

Last edited:
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Damn tho.

They’ve really given up on the Wizards in DC tho huh?

Dead last in attendance while their tickets are pretty affordable.

I actually admire the protest tho. They deserve better.

garrison matthews having to be separated from malik monk is not a faceoff i thought we’d ever see

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

They’ve really given up on the Wizards in DC tho huh?

Dead last in attendance while their tickets are pretty affordable.

I actually admire the protest tho. They deserve better.

They were at the bottom of the league in attendance when they were a perennial 2nd round out.

The majority doesn't give a **** about the Wizards in DC. It's a transplant city.

They were at the bottom of the league in attendance when they were a perennial 2nd round out.

The majority doesn't give a **** about the Wizards in DC. It's a transplant city.

Which one of the reasons I kind of want Vic to go to DC. (Even tho you guys have kind of been winning lately).

He’d change everything overnight.

He would.

A Generational Superstar can change everything for any NBA Franchise/City.

These types of Players are that important.

Wiz games would be packed. Prices would go up. Locals and Transplants who never cared about the Wizards would become “die-hards” overnight.

:lol: :smh:

He would.

A Generational Superstar can change everything for any NBA Franchise/City.

These types of Players are that important.

Wiz games would be packed. Prices would go up. Locals and Transplants who never cared about the Wizards would become “die-hards” overnight.
Right see: Brooklyn Nets 🤔

Back
Top Bottom