The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

20230121_010141.jpg

That price

1_Squinting_JR_Smith.png

Franchise is on lowkey on their Dallas Cowboy steez, claiming historic status based on old titles. Ancient in the case of the Celtics.

I come in peace.
That’s not a good comparison With the cowboys..they don’t have the most championships in the league, haven’t been to the Super Bowl in over 25 years and haven’t sniffed a conference championship appearance in the same …

Exactly when do Celtics championships start counting to you???? the 80s? But then you dare to disregard Bill Russells two championships as a player coach in the 60s? Might as well just count them all. Is it really the Celtics fault they had better “plumbers” than your team did?

Last edited:
Nah he a real one for having his teammates back even as big of a herb Brooks is. Can’t let fans pop off. At that point that’s all Shannon is. A fan.

Exactly. Multitude of players love having Steven Adams as a teammate. He has your back no matter what.

Shannon was nothing but a fan at that point interfering with what was going on on the court of an NBA game.

Shannon all of a sudden going to fight Dillon Brooks now over LeBron? Hell No. This is absolutely ridiculous. Sit down man. :lol:

Pshh

Why wouldn’t he? Aquaman is the strongest player in the NBA.

Lemme guess… because Shannon played Football?

They play Football in New Zealand without pads for fun without ever getting paid. FOH. :lol:

(Tee Morant was the funniest clown tho. He didn’t belong anywhere near that conversation.) :lol:
C'mon man. Shannon was playing the game at the highest level every Sunday for years. Regular dudes playing without pads in the Southern Hemisphere does not compare :lol:

C'mon man. Shannon was playing the game at the highest level every Sunday for years. Regular dudes playing without pads in the Southern Hemisphere does not compare :lol:

That was a joke because New Zealand play rugby, that’s their “Football” in comparison. They’re like the best in the world at it too.

You ever seen rugby hitting highlights before? They’re insane man. :sick:

That was a joke because New Zealand play rugby, that’s their “Football” in comparison. They’re like the best in the world at it too.

You ever seen rugby hitting highlights before? They’re insane man. :sick:
Got you, I read it sitting here like "Coupe is usually rational but he's bugging right now" :lol:

And no I honestly haven't. I just remember one commercial where some dude got rocked in the face by a unintentional punch :lol:

Got you, I read it sitting here like "Coupe is usually rational but he's bugging right now" :lol:

And no I honestly haven't. I just remember one commercial where some dude got rocked in the face by a unintentional punch :lol:

Yea man it’s a crazy and brutal sport. Literally insane.

Every time I see something about Rugby it’s always about how New Zealand/All-Blacks just won a championship or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom