The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Trust me, this is a steal, Phoenix

91D572B9-4F34-4525-95AA-9023A3E9B942.jpeg

OKC has already felt the pressure of having too many picks, and overpaying to consolidate the previous two drafts. Only so many roster spots with all the draft picks they've accumulated.

OKC has already felt the pressure of having too many picks, and overpaying to consolidate the previous two drafts. Only so many roster spots with all the draft picks they've accumulated.
I would really like where I’m at if I could put together a core of SGA/Giddey/JDub/Dort/OG/Chet. Lacking a bit in 3pt shooting, but I feel like they can work around that.

Is it too early for OKC to start cashing in some picks? I personally don’t think so, as long as you think you can sign the guy long term.
I would absolutely be for it. We cant roster 17 frps anyways. Wed have to include Dort though hes the only salary we have

I would absolutely be for it. We cant roster 17 frps anyways. Wed have to include Dort though hes the only salary we have
As long as you can re-sign him long term, I’d move Dort and a few picks for OG without thinking twice. Opens more minutes for JDub too.

Blazers are probably gonna have to deal Josh Hart by the trade deadline. They're gonna be deep into the tax when they re-sign Jerami Grant this summer while Hart has a player option to test free agency.

Back
Top Bottom