The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I know it's off topic, and I'm sorry if you guys are fans of him or her, but I seriously deeply despise this Blueface dude and his toothless chick.

Most pathetic **** I've ever seen. Every post and video they are worse and worse. It's sad to watch.

Trash at its finest.
they always pop up on my timeline (for all the wrong reasons)...

seen a post with some before pics of her. Sad what shes become.

He’s no longer Anthony Edwards. He’s suddenly a Wizards super fan now and posts in the team thread daily.

can’t wait to see what his next act is.

So he went from KD super fan to pretending to be Anthony Edward's dog to then pretending to be Anthony Edwards...

and is now a Wizards superfan?

what a time.

Who the hell in their right mind impersonates a dog on a sneaker-based message board? Then doubles down and pretends to be the owner of said dog who happens to be a high profile NBA player :lol:

OG on the block frfr.

OG for Evan+Cam & 3 firsts from other teams + 1 via NY. 2024 perhaps.

If all they really want is pick consolation.

I know it's off topic, and I'm sorry if you guys are fans of him or her, but I seriously deeply despise this Blueface dude and his toothless chick.

Most pathetic **** I've ever seen. Every post and video they are worse and worse. It's sad to watch.

Trash at its finest.

I dislike them both but they're currently beefing with Akademiks and I wanna see Blueface put the paws on dude for my own entertainment.

I still am dogsitting Anthony Edwards Jr, like Ant says all the time " he is the best thing that has ever happened to me"
He no longer watches Pops and the Wolves due to the fact Rudy and KAT are still on the team and they show NAZ AND DLo no respect. We watch when Rudy is a DNP.

JR likes the Wizards cause of a few certain players on the team, HE is taking the Rui trade very hard, hasnt eaten since it, poor boy. HE also knows Ive been watchin Tha Wiz since Mr V Hill was buying Pro Keds, nothing wrong with Pro Keds

JR is looking forward to HIS POPS playing in the W Conf Finals this year , but wont watch for aforementioned reasons.

Please remember MR Durant was about to sit out and not play the game, that makes him a BS MARK *** MFer forever, there are guys who would give their lives ot be in his spot. DIG ?

BEWARE OF

dog face.jpg

Thank you for your time and attention and as always ..................... please stai in touch

ai.jpg

Movie popcorn so good sometimes I go and buy it and walk out. Back when they gave free refills I would fill up tuberware for later before I leave.

Reminds me I still need to peep Everything Everywhere All at Once. I'm sleeping
It's getting a lot of award buzz and gas because it's one of the more creative original films out recently with great performances.

Can also see how it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea based on how unique the plot and it's execution is but it was good imo. Saw it over the holidays and it's easily the best movie that's dealt with the whole 'multiverse' concept in recent years :lol:

Gotta be ready for a long burn though cause there's a lot going on at the same time.

might try to muscle through all the Best Picture nominees before March.

So far i've seen 0/10
Didn't see Top Gun?

Both blockbusters they nominated for best picture delivered imo, had a great time watching Maverick and Avatar 2.

Only other nominees I've seen were EEAO, Elvis and All Quiet on The Western front which was the best war movie I've seen since 1917.

Elvis was weak but dude who played him killed it.

Back
Top Bottom