The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I never said it wasn't the best choice for the Lakers.

EYE don't care about the Lakers. I'm technically ALA with a temporary Visa over here rooting for the purple and gold.

I think Lebron is the best Laker of all time

You do see how being ALA while simultaneously weighing on decisions they should make is a conflict of interest, right?

Also - I have LeBron as 2 or 3 so technically one could argue that makes him the best Laker of all-time. However; he has FAR from had the best Laker career/tenure of all-time which I believe is a better Indication of “best Laker of all-time”. It doesn’t really matter anyway because most non-statistical sports list are subjective so to each his own.

Do you believe he will get a statue outside of Crypto? Curious on MVP MVP ’s take on this as well because I believe he’s spoke on it before.

You do see how being ALA while simultaneously weighing on decisions they should make is a conflict of interest, right?

Also - I have LeBron as 2 or 3 so technically one could argue that makes him the best Laker of all-time. However; he has FAR from had the best Laker career/tenure of all-time which I believe is a better Indication of “best Laker of all-time”. It doesn’t really matter anyway because most non-statistical sports list are subjective so to each his own.

Do you believe he will get a statue outside of Crypto? Curious on MVP MVP ’s take on this as well because I believe he’s spoke on it before.

Yes I do see how it is a conflict on interest. I have said many times I'm extremely bias and do not hide the fact that I am. You are correct.

When I say best Laker I am saying he is the best player to ever wear a Laker uniform. Not the player with the best Laker career. That would just be lying.

I think he deserves a Statue at the Crypt now.

Hell no on a statue. Does Wilt have one? He'll get one of his jerseys retired.

Those guys were elite when they were winning championships with Bron but you know damn well they weren’t “carrying him” :lol: This comes up every time someone says something like that but no great player is winning a championship without having a top notch sidekick or supporting cast.

I’m even realizing in 2019 that Kawhi had more help than I gave him credit for. Only exception I could possibly think of is Dirk in 2011 but his supporting cast was playing like they were possessed against the Heat :lol:

Bottom line is LeBron had help like all the legends that came before him, legends he’s playing with now and legends that will play after him. It’s just the nature of the game and all team sports tbh.
while there is some truth as far as teammates go, I don't feel like Lebron did something remarkable as far as "leading" the team. as far as I am concerned, he played as supporting cast to those guys rather than him being the leader. he could have done that during his first years with Cleveland like 2007 but failed.

as far as the Raptors goes, they had a good team and a great coach, yet still Kawhi was needed to be there to keep them competitive throughout the playoffs and finals. Dirk was pretty much the same. don't get me wrong, he's a great player but I don't see him as a great captain. otherwise, we wouldn't have seen that dumpster fire last season.

while there is some truth as far as teammates go, I don't feel like Lebron did something remarkable as far as "leading" the team. as far as I am concerned, he played as supporting cast to those guys rather than him being the leader. he could have done that during his first years with Cleveland like 2007 but failed.

as far as the Raptors goes, they had a good team and a great coach, yet still Kawhi was needed to be there to keep them competitive throughout the playoffs and finals. Dirk was pretty much the same. don't get me wrong, he's a great player but I don't see him as a great captain. otherwise, we wouldn't have seen that dumpster fire last season.

You gotta find a new schtick.

You can do better than this. I believe in you.

I was jus looking at the pacers stadium on google maps and came across this yelp review tf…

C7CD6129-5F68-4BA6-853E-76B43246E8EA.jpeg

Or a plant for the owners in attempt to make the players look bad for missing games in the next CBA negotiations

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

or he's a double agent and finessed both sides
Been thinking this, starting to happen too often now. They let little dudes on the plain with those big *** signs or pops hitting up Michaels after they land?

Back
Top Bottom