The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The space & sparseness between Jaylen Brown’s braids is quite disturbing. Find myself looking away from the tv cuz that’s all I can see when he’s in frame.

I gotta begin to question the ppl in his circle cuz this **** been goin on long enuff now.

🤢

Trae has to use this as motivation. Laser lock focus.

Not getting respect from fans is one thing.

But not getting respect from your PEERS is a whole other thing.

That would drive me crazy. I’d be gunning for them every night.

Fire Nick nurse too

Been saying it for years

9985D20B-6C03-48F7-8213-A4A551CD6E79.jpeg

B8D014B1-DD7F-4333-A0E1-D4DEF6DB95A2.jpeg

They can try to clean this up all they want to. When asked another question directly about Ben Simmons being reliable on back to backs moving forward...he said this:

“The goal is, in my eyes, for everyone to play every game, and to do what’s necessary to play every game,” Vaughn said. “There’s certain amount of minutes that each individual played in Philly, some played equally tonight, so the preparation that it takes going into that, you just have to give credit to the guys who were prepared to play, ready to play, did what was necessary to get their bodies ready to play.”

I can understand the statement about FVV, but what makes you say Siakim will be a bad contract? He's relatively young. I come in peace.
he's 28, he relies on his athleticism. and might eligible for the super max if he makes all NBA again.

don't get me wrong, I think FVV and Siakiam are good players.
its just given their age and physical profile I expect the next big contract to be bad by then end.

Yeah. He had me fooled for a while, but he really is just Thibs with more hair and willingness to try gimmick defenses.

nah that's taking it way to far, very good coach. has strengths and weaknesses.
e's gotten a team with basically zero reliable half court creators to be pretty good on offense with his gimmickry.

and the defense has been solid with no centers.

as frustrated as it makes me sometimes, He wasn't doing all this extra stuff when we had better offensive players.

It's a roster issue not a Nick Nurse issue.

he's 28, he relies on his athleticism. and might eligible for the super max if he makes all NBA again.

don't get me wrong, I think FVV and Siakiam are good players.
its just given their age and physical profile I expect the next big contract to be bad by then end.

What would be a realistic trade for OG?

A trade you think Masai would be cool with?

Two or Three 1st rounders?

Back
Top Bottom