The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

steph is my goat, idc what anyone says

if this was one on one

we'd have weight classes like boxing/mma

pound for pound greatest of all time

it’s 245 Am. Do I risk trying to exclusively trying to watch Lakers vs Celtics 4 da shenanigans and blatant smash or do I risk trying to being more methodical about about it, WATCH the Lakers v Celts and make moves? It’s like morning by then through |l

Seems like the former.

it’s 245 Am. Do I risk trying to exclusively trying to watch Lakers vs Celtics 4 da shenanigans and blatant smash or do I risk trying to being more methodical about about it, WATCH the Lakers v Celts and make moves? It’s like morning by then through |l

Seems like the former.
Is this a blatant smash?

ezgif-1-99824d60b6.gif

Seems like the former.
Watch at a place yall are out at

This should've never been a debate to anyone who watches games. As great as he is, there has never been a second where you could have watched both these dudes at their best and say that Nikola is better... The media in both the NBA and NFL be going into overdrive trying to make certain people the faces of their respective leagues.

Back
Top Bottom