The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Thats 100% a showing up the refs tech. German Rondo just got one for a way less demonstrative display in the same game.

Broadly speaking... What are you really gonna do about this? Refs are human. Human error exists. Your job is to create an environment via your play where the ref influence cannot lead to these outcomes. Until the games are reffed by robots that is all you can really do. Control what you can control.

This is gonna be a week-long thing of complaining about something that will lead to nothing.

Does Tatum's lack of sportsmanship on that foul call disqualify him from being a top player in the league? The Celtics are easily making the playoffs while we need every win we can get. Tatum could've showed true leadership by letting the refs know he fouled Bron but instead he chose to be a lame... Dude doesn't play the game the right way

Real talk, your leader should NEVER be this dejected over a missed call, when there are 5 more minutes left to play :smh:

them boys old and don’t have enough in the tank for OT against the Celtics legs.

I agree tho I knew it was a wrap after the call just based on the reaction + we got an old *** team.

Does Tatum's lack of sportsmanship on that foul call disqualify him from being a top player in the league? The Celtics are easily making the playoffs while we need every win we can get. Tatum could've showed true leadership by letting the refs know he fouled Bron but instead he chose to be a lame... Dude doesn't play the game the right way

What in the BET series is this?

He just played in his second game.

Can we give the young fella some time

Ehh I think for defense its a valid critique. I could see if he was gettin lost on their offensive sets since he has to learn them and its only game 2, But defense is defense no matter what team youre on or for how long.

Last edited:
As a Lakers fan I'm straight up embarrassed by Bron's antics... Man went full Mama Payne over that foul.

mamapaynerun-martinmamapaynerun.gif

As a Lakers fan I'm straight up embarrassed by Bron's antics... Man went full Mama Payne over that foul.

mamapaynerun-martinmamapaynerun.gif

He has been hacked his whole career - and most players would be flattened by the contact but his size and strength means he keeps going.

However, the histrionics are frustrating - he would be more successful just keeping his mouth shut and using that energy getting back on defense. Arguing after the fact has never made a difference - in fact I would bet it makes the refs less likely to call things your way.

He has been hacked his whole career - and most players would be flattened by the contact but his size and strength means he keeps going.

However, the histrionics are frustrating - he would be more successful just keeping his mouth shut and using that energy getting back on defense. Arguing after the fact has never made a difference - in fact I would bet it makes the refs less likely to call things your way.

C2FCD296-18C9-47CF-A993-D0437A95B398.png

tied with Bojan Bogdonavic
Trailing Harrison Barnes

:lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom