The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The economy and international wars is what it is but I need the next President to do something about “service fees” and “convenience fees,” not tipping but that too but if the ticket base price is 71$ but by the time I check out its 106 you literally just surcharged me a whole 50% after i wasted all that time putting in my payment info and doing increasingly difficult captchas. I wont stand for it. I exd out

7C586C38-046B-43EA-90C8-F1A6E7B66546.png

🌮🌯🥗🍦🎂🍭🍬🍒🍬🍰🍩

I did NOT expect Philly to be professionals tonight. Very surprised.

Certainly they’re not going into the playoffs without a backup center and backup point? :lol:
They've been using Bruce Brown lately (he was sort of a PG in Detroit before he before a mini-center in Brooklyn).

Jordan Poole starting tonight, Andrew Wiggins also back and starting against his cousin (?) Aaron Wiggins who is starting as well

JDubb leads nba guards in dunks with 50 and averaging 4 steals a game in 2023

They've been using Bruce Brown lately (he was sort of a PG in Detroit before he before a mini-center in Brooklyn).
BB one of my favorite role players in the league. Him & Jeff can definitely be part of a great bench unit, just not the entire unit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom