The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

thats great about drose. hopefully this puts him in better position to get a ring.
he deserves it and is just wallowing on the knicks

ConsciousNeglectedDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Not defending old zeke’s past but clearly the league doesn’t care about his past since he’s on NBAtv every day. He’s too nasty for the front office but he can be across from ledlow every day?

Not defending old zeke’s past but clearly the league doesn’t care about his past since he’s on NBAtv every day. He’s too nasty for the front office but he can be across from ledlow every day?

That situation was never really clear

"I didn't have a relationship with her; I was the coach of the team. Madison Square Garden was accused of having a hostile working environment, and I was a coach of the basketball team, I didn't work in the office. I had a player by the name of Stephon Marbury who was having an affair with an intern that was working under Anuka Brown Sanders. What I was accused of in court, not in the media but in the court. I was liable for contributing to a hostile work environment because I didn't have control over my player, that was affecting this situation. She won a wrongful termination suit. I was the coach, but the way the media wrote it, I guess it was more sexier to use me, so here we are today."

Luckily for Thomas, people around the NBA knew he was wrongfully accused and that he was not the type of person that would even think of commiting such a crime against other women. It's also great he was finally able to openly

Thunder gonna let LeBron drop 50. They not taking this a bit serious, pulled up like they are sponsored by the Cartoon division of Crips Incorporated

Back
Top Bottom