The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Russ era in LA was fun while it lasted. If he is bought out, does he have to sign with a new team by the deadline tomorrow or nah?

KAT’s posts. :lol:

3D5D9447-397A-409F-A645-FB2124793CAC.png EC29E3F3-9E6A-469F-9EB7-145C6F0C5A90.png BF727642-AFBE-4FCA-B20D-D2A69C03C6A1.png

Poor Russ. Feel bad for him on a human level

Same. He takes a lot of blame/hate and a lot is on him but not everything. If he could learn to turn it down to 6 out of 10 he’d be so much more productive

The other guys are great pick-ups, as very complimentary to Bron and AD.

Need to flip a guard or two for a wing and then I’ll be good

Beasley was smashing his mom a while back and it got publicly messy between his bm and her :lol:
wife

lead to a divorce. She was literally waiting for him to come back home when this picture dropped, and iirc it was either her or his birthday or maybe V Day and ***** just got up and went to the store and never returned and started a new relationship

lpmb.jpg

and this tweet in response

Just got caught up on the thread, and boy oh boy I'm glad i didnt have time today with some of the GOAT takes that got let off in here, especially from WASHED KING WASHED KING , even though he shouldn't be taken seriously...

Washed King.jpg

Back
Top Bottom