The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ain't ainge do this weird hoarding thing 8n Boston too?

I liked Dlo. 😔

No idea what this franchise is doing. :smh:

Not that I am supporting the move but it looks like the Jazz and Wolves are hitting the button on a soft rebuild by dumping salary and accumulating picks. We constantly talk about how teams like Utah and Minnesota have to trade for their stars or draft them because they are not FA destinations so that seems to be the motivation behind these moves.

Utah has their core and a ton of picks and I guess Minny roll with what they have then try to trade KAT within the next year. However, I feel a KAT trade may actually be based more on acquiring draft capital than a big name player unless there is another malcontent star within that timeframe.

Free Ant |l

Blazers not beating the Cam Reddish allegations.

ice-t-guilty-on-all-counts-pm6mpycgwisv5bim.gif

Damn just saw a kid in a blue Kyrie Allstar jersey on this Mavs broadcast. That was quick :lol:

Every time a team makes a trade or somn… Marc Jackson calls them a contender and a championship caliber team

Jaz might as well keep Westbrook…They losing to Minnesota who had to dress out 3 fans from the crowd before the game

Back
Top Bottom