The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Seems like lateral move for Lakers but they did get younger and deeper

Russ was frustrating but it was unfair to always put it on him, Bron knew what he was singing up for, and their biggest demise was AD was never healthy
Pick aside, it’s definitely not lateral. They got players that can actually complement Bron and AD.

Who knows what it leads to, but all 3 of those dudes are getting real minutes instead of just Russ.

lawdog1 lawdog1 @HIM

Screenshot_20230208_194329_Chrome.jpg
I figured that’s what the thinking might be. I won’t be mad if it happens off a buyout, but I won’t be hopeful either.

None of the “name” PGs we’ve brought in during the Kawhi/PG era have worked out. Adding Russ would just be more of the same, I think.

Love Vanderbilt. Wish he was a clipper instead of mook.

Dlo is shooting well. He has a lot of moments on defense where he absolutely forgets where he is, what his name is, what state he's in, goes full simple Jack.

Lebron is absolutely amazing... But unless the Lakers can trade that other first round pick for 6 years on LeBron...

Imo

refs in this portland gsw game on some BS.. portland with 21 free throw attempts already?

Back
Top Bottom