The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

draymond simmons refusing to put up a wide open bunny at the rim with a smaller defender crashing down on him.. yeah, he’s ready to go play with bron

Look at this cheesing MFer

992DAC71-ADD4-4DAB-8D56-AF7DC7641E1F.jpeg

Well damn. They got a have a couple. Wonder what the “vibe” is though, if you catch my drift :lol:

At least there is a Target right down the street Vivint Arena so Bron can finally do that in his spare time.

I feel like because it is Salt Lake City and there’s likely not much to do they have a monopoly on the sports market, specifically basketball in the city. The closest NBA team would be the Suns, Kings and Vegas by a hours when they get a team.

I’m really interested to see pics from the events from Friday night and all day Saturday. Doubt they have clubs, party spaces or A1 restaurants like that so not sure where players/brands are going to host parties and events
its the population demographics (and the politics/region, which arent disconnected from) for me. Place is literally less than 2% black. The dominant religion believes black people were cursed with dark skin because we sinned and turned our back from God and it is our punishment to toil and suffer

But also I've read an article about this. This is the same thing OKC, Portland, a few other cities really need to do. If youre not LA, NYC, NO, TOR, MIA, etc where you just fall into place as far as stuff to do and culture there should be some sort of ambassadorship just like that time Portland had the NCAA junior olympics and they were also around 2% black at the time so people had to go around knocking on doors warning residents just be cool and also myob

Westbrook deleted all posts from his page quick, lol! Lakers was plotting the whole time. Westbrook bought into the coming off the beach thing lebron prob demanded it. He started balling off the bench and he boosted his trade value and boom!

Back
Top Bottom