The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ainge gonna gamble on Lavine or wut

Why would Ainge do that? Utah is not winning **** anytime soon. Especially after this Phoenix news.

Bro

Suns didn't give up ****
sabu (1).png

****ing Pick Swaps

How does KD get you that return? Make it make sense, man. That Core 4 :sick:

This report is disrespectful because it only further confirms they purposely didn’t send KAI to the Lakers because that’s what he wanted. Where as KD has been less of a headache so they collaborated with him. That’s why you have to be careful other here with your employer

Suns loaded the clip but that windows gonna be tight, right?

The window’s gonna be tight but that’s a deep 4

I give them this season + two more (aka the remainder of CP3’s contract). Maybe 3 because that is how many years KD has left

Why would Ainge do that? Utah is not winning **** anytime soon. Especially after this Phoenix news.

This report is disrespectful because it only further confirms they purposely didn’t send KAI to the Lakers because that’s what he wanted. Where as KD has been less of a headache so they collaborated with him. That’s why you have to be careful other here with your employer

I give them this season + two more (aka the remainder of CP3’s contract). Maybe 3 because that is how many years KD has left
Dunno what Ainge has been thinking this whole season

From what folks here told me, they were a player away from competing when I said they should be racing to Victor or Scoot

KD’s 34, I figure when CP goes then that means KD has 1-2 years left after him. So it’s a 2 or 3-year window.

Not at all

They have a million tradable players and now 4 unprotected picks

That's a great way to rebuild
I hear you and agree but I’m just speaking more on the players they got back and the rumored players they could have had in the summer. Just seems they fumbled the whole thing but they did recoup some assets for sure. Rockets are celebrating this move too

Back
Top Bottom