The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Just got home and started flipping around to see what’s on.

The Perfect Score is on one of the HBO channels.

Absolutely ELITE cast.

D Miles :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Saw the vision with Scarlett but still didn't expect the peak and prime that would come later wow.png

The Asian guy in the heist team was so hilarious he was my favorite :lol:

The nets need Bridges because they can’t tank and rebuild. They don’t own their own future picks. Houston has all their draft capital.

Rebuilding would mean handing Houston great lottery picks and that makes no sense.

I mean...I hear you...but you would make up for those picks with the supposed 4 they would have gotten in the trade.

There’s no real answer for Giannis. If he were surrounded by really great shooting, they’d be tougher than they already are

I mean...I hear you...but you would make up for those picks with the supposed 4 they would have gotten in the trade.

Nah because I bet the majority of those first round picks would be lottery or top 4/5 protected and then I’d rather just have Bridges.

No point in getting picks in the teens back but handing Houston top 5 picks because you traded Bridges for nothing but future picks.

People get too infatuated with the idea of future picks. It’s not that valuable unless it’s an unprotected pick from a bad team or an unprotected / lightly-unprotected team from a team that projects to be had in the future.

If a team is trading for Bridges, they are doing so because they think they will be good in the future. Which inherently means the picks being traded for Bridges would not have much value.

I wonder if westbrook signs with a team on the condition he starts how many teams would sign him?

didnt iverson do sometbing similar or did teams flat out not want to sign him?

Back
Top Bottom