The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Let's throw money out the window and only focus on the label.
I would want the All-Star spot. All-Star spots are a stamp.

Its what makes Reggie Miller really think he was like that and bro only has 5 of them and 3 All NBA third teams. They still called Jrue Holiday an All Start and he went 10 years in between them.

I would want the All-Star spot. All-Star spots are a stamp.

Its what makes Reggie Miller really think he was like that and bro only has 5 of them and 3 All NBA third teams. They still called Jrue Holiday an All Start and he went 10 years in between them.

If you make multiple all NBA teams you were a pretty damn great player. There's levels.

Kyrie and AD post Lebron would be something to see.

I'm sure it wouldn't last long but still something to see nonetheless

If you make multiple all NBA teams you were a pretty damn great player. There's levels.
Reggie Miller made top 75. That is an affront on the concept.

Paul George is way better than Reggie Miller. Reggie Miller is right there next to Mitch Richmond as poster children for the Hall of Very Good to me.

He barely 21 when the other guy was 23 already and should have known better. "Inflation" a mf
Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 11.02.25 AM.png

Listen...I'm not saying I believe in "The Script"...

But for ME...it's pretty wild how the stars aligned for Lauri Markkanen to be starting in the All Star Game in Salt Lake City :lol::smh:
I do agree that the NBA goes out of its what to do the whole "Host city All Star thing". They're already getting ahead of next year in Indiana

Reggie Miller made top 75. That is an affront on the concept.

Paul George is way better than Reggie Miller. Reggie Miller is right there next to Mitch Richmond as poster children for the Hall of Very Good to me.

Reggie Miller only made top 75 cause he went up against Jordan in the 90's. THEY gotta boost Jordan's competition.

Is Darius Bazley in the dunk contest? Or why does he think he is? I saw a video of him practicing a dunk with Tre Mann and he said something like its in Utah the air thin you gotta throw it right

Are we all going to ignore that KD yet again went to an already was-contender team

Back
Top Bottom