The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If y’all really think that sure. As someone who watches all their games I do not understand how y’all think he’s anywhere near this teams biggest problems or holding the team back
They will never have a serious enough defense against real teams that matter solely because of him. He’s pathetic on that end and it REALLY matters.

From an outsider perspective, it’s the main reason why no one takes Atlanta seriously.

pistons v. magic game hella close with less than a minute left but somehow not entertaining at all :lol:

i was dead wrong

Last edited:
They will never have a serious enough defense against real teams that matter solely because of him. He’s pathetic on that end and it REALLY matters.

From an outsider perspective, it’s the main reason why no one takes Atlanta seriously.
He’s not a good defender never will be but that’s still not our biggest problem also he hasn’t been as pathetic on defense this season as years past he will try more often still not good still bad overall but he never will be decent on that end cause he’s just not physically capable of it. I know that’s the outsiders perspective but that’s why it’s the outsiders perspective it’s not as accurate as y’all think is my point as to what the main problem with the hawks is. For the reasons I don’t even take us seriously as a contender Trae defense not even my top 3

Genuinely curious...how many players on the Grizzlies would you trust in a big playoff game?

Enough to build a credible eight man rotation?

Last edited:
I got a bridge from Alaska to Russia to sell you if you believe that

Y’all gonna believe what y’all wanna believe but I’m not gonna assume a dude is lying on his family health to avoid criticism like that’s some wild **** to assume :lol: like Trae may be a diva but lying on something like that is past that. These dudes got lives outside of ball man

Back
Top Bottom