The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There are several teams in the league who wouldn’t be able to hold a 20 point lead after the first quarter. The Raps are definitely one of those teams.

My main issue with Joker is that he doesn’t actually assert himself enough as a scorer sometimes. Only shooting 13 times with 2 minutes left in a game like tonight is stupid.

Meanwhile Murray is just heaving up bricks.

It’s pretty much why I said I’d rather have Luka than him earlier in the season Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

I at least know he’s gonna be willing to go out firing. And still has all the passing ability.

My main issue with Joker is that he doesn’t actually assert himself enough as a scorer sometimes. Only shooting 13 times with 2 minutes left in a game like tonight is stupid.

Meanwhile Murray is just heaving up bricks.

Offensive rating was fine tonight.

Nuggets been getting their **** pushed all the way in something mean the last few games.

1678845627002.jpeg

Darvin Ham is funny man. I think Bron hasn't gotten enough credit for winning with bad/awkward coaching. His second best coach ever is... Frank Vogel?

And I really hate to analyze coaching, there's so much that goes into it that we don't see, but I feel like LeBron James teams should be easy to build and coach around. It's all very weird. Weird ending to the Bron story.

Darvin Ham is funny man. I think Bron hasn't gotten enough credit for winning with bad/awkward coaching. His second best coach ever is... Frank Vogel?

And I really hate to analyze coaching, there's so much that goes into it that we don't see, but I feel like LeBron James teams should be easy to build and coach around. It's all very weird. Weird ending to the Bron story.
1.Spolestra
2.Lue
3.Vogel
4.Mike Brown

Back
Top Bottom