The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Well then why do you like Gobert so much?

He’s always been one of sneakiest dirtiest players in the league bro.
I appreciate his game. Its very atypical and it somehow works.

Like a guy who I like; Devin Booker. Its very obvious to see why people like his game. Its also easy to work around to. Rudy's is like wierd.

KdpbVZ.gif

I think if Mobley would have just fallen instead of sliding all the way through the lane and damn near into the stantion, they may have let it stand. Superstar call for sure, but still.

I'm not the biggest Doc Rivers fan, but that is why you save your challenge. That is good management. Too often we see coaches burn the challenge on trivial things in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Just another casual game for HIMBIID

38/18/3 4 blocks with phenomenal defense

6 TOs got a lil sloppy though

Harden keep this scoring up for the PPG race my guy

I've had so many thoughts about ja. I always kind of thought he was being a dork and lame. I also thought he was just being playing dumb and reckless flashing a gun and telling on yourself. Then when it came out that maybe he's dealing with some substance abuse issues or alcoholism. I felt sympathetic and I understood. Maybe that's why and that could explain some of his behaviors. Then I saw he was getting counseling and I thought hey good for him. You know. I hope you can learn from it and get better and then he came back 36 hours later and it all feels very hollow.

I hope he's not dealing with abuse. I hope you just being a silly young kid and he truly does learn from it and if he is dealing with real issues, I hope he's seeking real help

Back
Top Bottom