The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Some chick almost ran him over when he crossed the street and she yelled it at him out the window or something

It’s a typical northeast a-hole sports fanbase
And wasn't the lady wearing his jersey (or maybe some other Celtics) gear at the time?

*Edit - I can’t find any confirmation of this on-line.

Last edited:
But the suns made the WCF in 2010. He got traded 2012. He stayed an extra two seasons.

And how in the world were you a Nash fan back then as a Laker fan. I hated that man.
Dude is one of the most creative passers I've seen. A lot of guys today rack up assists but they're just making the same reads over and over. Nash had real vision

Nash also left in a S&T right? I feel like I’m remembering Suns fans almost wanting him to leave at that point, knowing that he was wasting his last years as a Sun. The prevailing thought at the time was just that he was going to go to the Raptors and then maybe the Knicks — but then the Lakers swooped in and he went to a team that was one of their “rivals” instead

Suns were PITA in the mid-2000s to the Lakers, but Nash was that dude. :pimp:

Nash also left in a S&T right? I feel like I’m remembering Suns fans almost wanting him to leave at that point, knowing that he was wasting his last years as a Sun. The prevailing thought at the time was just that he was going to go to the Raptors and then maybe the Knicks — but then the Lakers swooped in and he went to a team that was one of their “rivals” instead
Yep. Nash's agent strong armed the Suns into doing a sign and trade to the Lakers because he also repped Dragic. Got Nash to the Lakers so he could contend and be close to his kids, then the Suns were able to sign Dragic.

Is that good or bad? Lol

Good :lol: 17 points on 7/9 shooting (3/4 from 3). The Road Warriors disgust me. It’s honestly a different team from when they play at Chase. One of the more inexplicable things I’ve seen in the NBA recently.

Kuminga making the right reads, oh my. He shouldn't have passed the ball when he had an open dunk though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom