The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Mempis
Rockets
Dallas

Dubs might be sub .500 after this.

Cooked.
73DL.gif

Kerr going thru it lol

Kerr gonna blow a gasket

Steve Kerr about to change colour out there.

It’s easy to see why. Them on the road is one of the most frustrating watches. I could maybe understand a Jekyll and Hyde type situation in football but it is a bit more baffling me in basketball. Watching them on the road is a combination of
1679104849103.gif

1679104883077.gif

Then they fool you by keeping it close/coming back only to lose
1679104933362.gif

It’s easy to see why. Them on the road is one of the most frustrating watches. I could maybe understand a Jekyll and Hyde type situation in football but it is a bit more baffling me in basketball. Watching them on the road is a combination of
1679104849103.gif

1679104883077.gif

Then they fool you by keeping it close/coming back only to lose
1679104933362.gif
Because it’s all lazy, sloppy, no discipline play. Like the whole team becomes Jordan Poole.

I'm glad Dame Lillard feels comfortable with his choices. Ring Culture is truly nuts. Ring culture somehow made it into regular season awards when they're two separate things.

Seems like Jordan Poole has become a literal punching bag among Warriors nation. Klay and Steph had crucial 4th quarter turnovers. Not Poole

Because it’s all lazy, sloppy, no discipline play. Like the whole team becomes Jordan Poole.

Agreed but it’s so confusing but they aren’t like that at home. Just like tweet rola just posted with their road loss total. It is embarrassing.

I can’t believe Toronto is in good shape for the play-in and Indy/Washington/Chicago are in a tie for the final spot. If the winner of the 9/10 has to play ATL, they could conceivably grab the 8-seed.

Back
Top Bottom