The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It really is amazing what an NBA strength and conditioning program can do for some guys. Although unfortunate, redshirt szn may have been one of the best things to happen for him and OKC tbh.
Still rather have got to see him and not lose a whole year but to see a little muscle added is good to see

Thunder play so much better when Wiggins gets minutes and everyone knows it and continues to give Dort and Mann

Booker be cooking Lu Dort like he thinks you get bonus points for degree of difficulty on shots

Thunder play so much better when Wiggins gets minutes and everyone knows it and continues to give Dort and Mann

Booker be cooking Lu Dort like he thinks you get bonus points for degree of difficulty on shots
Surprised Thunder paid Dort 85 million. Think he's good defensively UNTIL he gets matched up with somebody a too big, not much someone can do when somebody shooting over you.

Adding Chet next year + a decent pick, Thunder going to be a problem. I'd like to see them with a real big man though

This a big time win for the Thunder play in hopes. Team tank is upset

40 for SGA

Booker and Shamet look like twins whining to the refs

Booker with the corner 3 for 43

Booker or somebody in Phoenix blue (?) gonna get themselves fined tombout the officiating.

Last edited:
40B03669-42EE-469F-852E-B9022BD81144.png

I know hating DB is in right now - and I myself am not a fan - but this is too far.

Yea I saw this earlier. Ridiculous.

These fans are starting lose it. :lol: :smh:

As much as Wemby will be the focus of next season, really interested in seeing how Chet fits in with the nice young core OKC has.
Yeah the biggest thing they're missing is a big, no pun. So adding him will be fun to see

Back
Top Bottom