The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

ayooo just chiming in to say congrats to the sacramento kings’ fans.. fun *** squad to watch. happy for that fanbase

yall just better not run into the warriors in that 6th seed 👀

While I would probably give the nod the Dubs, Golden 1 Center was BOOMIN all season so I can only imagine what it will be like come playoff time

Maybe this is Embiid's real beef with Joker 🤔

And We might have to make a wager down the line on who Luka teams up with after Operation cluster **** is completed
mjgrin.png

Maybe we’re both wrong? I always thought it was Giannis. You think Jokic.

But maybe it’s been Embiid this whole damn time?

I’ll take that bet down the line regardless tho, you let me know. :lol:

Walker Kessler is basically putting up the same numbers as Goober now that he's starting. While making $35M less. And that's just one part of the trade :lol:

Meanwhile the Wolves are going to be in the play-in. Just like last year. Perhaps even the same seed.

Minny was 46-36 last year. They lost their 38th game of the season tonight, in a much weaker conference.

While I would probably give the nod the Dubs, Golden 1 Center was BOOMIN all season so I can only imagine what it will be like come playoff time

joint sounds INCREDIBLE.. my phone speaker was rattling :lol:

if the kings and dubs do match up, it won't be too difficult for bay area fans to travel the ~70 miles up to Sac –could very well end up being a strong contingent of warriors' fans up in Golden 1. in either case, series gonna be ****in :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

joint sounds INCREDIBLE.. my phone speaker was rattling :lol:

if the kings and dubs do match up, it won't be too difficult for bay area fans to travel the ~70 miles up to Sac –could very well end up being a strong contingent of warriors' fans up in Golden 1. in either case, series gonna be ****in :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
yea would probably be the same both arenas and the series would be lit. but thats the only reason i dont want them to play first round, so theres not a bunch of yellow in there for the first playoff game in forever. i think the matchup would be really good for the Kings actually.

Murray is a sniper. Great pick by that scouting department.

Huerter been balling too. Got away from atl and just been hooping

Last edited:
yea would probably be the same both arenas and the series would be lit. but thats the only reason i dont want them to play first round, so theres not a bunch of yellow in there for the first playoff game in forever. i think the matchup would be really good for the Kings actually.

kings shooters gonna be a problem if wiggins isn't back. warriors perimeter defense been buns at the point of attack. that fox drive and kick to huerter, murray, hell, even barnes, is gonna hurt

but any dubs line up featuring GP2 and Wiggins, i'm confident will have a positive +/-

kings shooters gonna be a problem if wiggins isn't back. warriors perimeter defense been buns at the point of attack. that fox drive and kick to huerter, murray, hell, even barnes, is gonna hurt

but any dubs line up featuring GP2 and Wiggins, i'm confident will have a positive +/-
i forgot about GP2. whats the word on Wiggins lately?

I’ll take son’s bro to be part of Mob Deep too.

He’s not as dynamic as his twin Keegan but another one of those types who is key to rounding out a winning roster.

And he’s a shooter. The ever popular 3&D threat.

Has the tools to replace RJ at the 3 so he can finally get to the more favorable guard spot.

Those playoff matchups are looking right :smokin Need LA to grab the 7-seed and Minny to grab the 8-seed in the West. Out East, if Miami can pull up to 6, BKN gets the 7 and ATL gets the 8-seed. Maximum f’ery with that slate.

Back
Top Bottom