The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

RIP Heat Culture you won't be missed.

I was so tired of it. "Oh we will just work harder than you and win" Cause yeah... talent doesn't matter. Idiots.
They act like the rest of the NBA teams arent filled with professional athletes

Oh man you guys got Kyle Lowry in shape. That doenst make Kyle Lowry magically not 37. Doing weird crap like retiring the Haslem jersey... but then again this is the team that retired Jordan's jersey. These are the same people who sit there and argue whether or not they should retire Brons jersey. Weird fake good franchise over there. The Heat are a "good" franchise like the Bulls are a "good" franchise.... Cause they're not good but we gotta call them good cause the guys who were there.

Last edited:
Hawks know halftime over and done with?

And Strus always shows up against the Knicks. Nice to see him wake up against someone else.

I was so tired of it. "Oh we will just work harder than you and win" Cause yeah... talent doesn't matter. Idiots.

Oh man you guys got Kyle Lowry in shape. That doenst make Kyle Lowry magically not 37. Doing weird crap like retiring the Haslem jersey... but then again this is the team that retired Jordan's jersey. These are the same people who sit there and argue whether or not they should retire Brons jersey. Weird fake good franchise over there. The Heat are a "good" franchise like the Bulls are a "good" franchise.... Cause they're not good but we gotta call them good cause the guys who were there.
ezgif-6-26981a366411.gif

*It'll die in the 1st round instead

Not saying I'm not for it but you and lawdog1 lawdog1 have 703 hwy 703 hwy level hate for that organization

This could have waited.

You are solely responsible for this comeback now.

Back
Top Bottom