The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

86ACBDE2-EE5B-43D1-B626-2E796A6FCD4C.jpeg

:rofl:

Sheesh :lol: :lol:

I don’t see how anyone can get fits off with suns gear. Unless it’s the throwback jawns with the CB34s….

That pic gotta be misleading.

I went to get a Suns KD jersey as a gift for someone. About 3 weeks ago the NBA Store said they haven’t gotten it in yet and the NBA store website wasn’t shipping until this week.

89BCBF14-CAE4-4BCE-AC09-4B825E4573F0.jpeg

Speaking of branding, this movie’s portrayal of the ’50s kit needs to be revived & erase the stink that is the current teenyweeeny arch having baby jawns. These so classy. And the league is back to smedium fit so there’s no reason they can’t recreate this look in exact form.

F2E28E15-6940-4122-96AF-21398D08362F.jpeg

Road kits w/ this newish navy implemented & the rebranding is ready for Yannis.

I don’t see how anyone can get fits off with suns gear. Unless it’s the throwback jawns with the CB34s….

Kuz unleashed on that boy :lol:

Rozay tried

Funny you should mention this. I just saw a tweet yesterday about the Suns have "the coolest celebrity fanbase". Celebs really try to get PHX fits off

suns1.jpg
suns2.jpg
suns3.jpg
suns4.jpg
suns5.jpg
suns6.jpg

That Jonah Hill fit is something else :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Embiid winning MVP will cause a re-set in the the way the award is talked about and the discourse won’t have the same whiny/nasty energy next season.

I am a dreamer

FC3D7B7B-5279-40B9-A07C-1E9D59BF9790.jpeg

Scary Hours have almost arrived

Another point I heard today which hasn’t crossed my mind but this matchup is probably ideal for his return due to the Kings poor defense. Might help him get in rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom