The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There was a point in the season the coach was pulling Giddey for dumb mistakes, it was killing me for fantasy purposes but I'm guessing that it's to get him to play at this level. Love to see it.

The crazy thing about This New Orleans team is that there was a point in the middle of the fourth quarter of The last game with the regular season where if things would have went the Pelicans way, they would have been the sixth seed. Instead They blow their lead against Minnesota and they end up as the nine seed and now they're on the verge of their season being over.

I heard a lot of analysts saying the Clippers should have tanked and dropped to the seven seater to avoid playing Phoenix. These playing games so far are the prime example of why that was such a silly idea. You never want to put yourself in a one game, winner take all scenario in basketball. You never know when your opponent will have a fluky, outliers shooting game or your star will Have a cold shooting night and your season will be over.

loretta-devine-bio-2012-450x600.jpg

Am I the only one that sees her when they show a close up of Jalen Williams

this is so wrong :rofl:

Flagrant… but makes me think…

If anyone reacts like giddey did in any situation… is that an auto review for a flagrant

Back
Top Bottom