The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If he was just like, "Listen, didn't realize the loaded inspirations behind the film and book and I'm just learning like everybody else" people would respect that :lol:

WASHED KING WASHED KING shotsrangout shotsrangout

What is there to say.?The W’s lost a game in November on the road to a bad team……. 😂 now Bron and the Lakers…….. 👀

Seriously though, the Lakers are a bad team, Pelinka is terrible and Russ isn’t the biggest issue with the team. AD body is failing him right in front of our eyes, and they are old. Bron is still Bron, but at this point he can’t be expected to carry the full load every night.

The Nets are a train wreck, but who’s actually surprised? Their top 3 players are all head cases and their coach’s X’s and O’s are worse than Doc’s.

We need to have a real conversation about Kahwi. Spurs looking like they were spot on regarding him and his health.

Russ being worth $47M in salary and not remotely fitting with Bron and AD is absolutely their biggest issue. You could have 3 competent starters/rotation guys for what you’re paying him.

Bron being old and AD being hurt all the time are obviously also problems.
Even if Russ was on a vet minimum he wouldn’t fit with those two. This is just another bad personnel move from GM Bron

Love Bron, but I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around trading for Russ.
One of the most head scratching decisions in all of sports imo.
Had Trez/Kuz for Buddy right there and chose to deplete the team for Russ,will never understand that.

AD gotta be the oldest moving 29 year old ever…Dude is the NBA equivalent to Bob Sanders.

Love Bron, but I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my head around trading for Russ.
One of the most head scratching decisions in all of sports imo.

They JUST played him in the playoffs and broke the game with the way they guarded him

From a pure basketball standpoint it should have been a non starter

On top of the horrid basketball fit, they saw he had 46Ms and 47Ms left on his salary

And they were like…”sign me up”

I can’t fault Jeanie and pelinka toooo much for the roster they have now, because it all goes back to the cap sheet and Russ’s place on it. Fireable trade

Even if Russ was on a vet minimum he wouldn’t fit with those two. This is just another bad personnel move from GM Bron
It's all a money thing. With his contract you're forced to fill the team with vet min guys that aren't good. And he himself isn't good. It's far and away the team's biggest issue.

Of course a bad move by Bron.

WASHED KING WASHED KING shotsrangout shotsrangout

What is there to say.?The W’s lost a game in November on the road to a bad team……. 😂 now Bron and the Lakers…….. 👀

Seriously though, the Lakers are a bad team, Pelinka is terrible and Russ isn’t the biggest issue with the team. AD body is failing him right in front of our eyes, and they are old. Bron is still Bron, but at this point he can’t be expected to carry the full load every night.

The Nets are a train wreck, but who’s actually surprised? Their top 3 players are all head cases and their coach’s X’s and O’s are worse than Doc’s.

We need to have a real conversation about Kahwi. Spurs looking like they were spot on regarding him and his health.

The Warriors have not looked good, The locker room is in turmoil, Klay is washed.

It’s plenty to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom