The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

In this day and age it’s crazy to think someone is allowed to just just jump in front of you going to the basket.

Not for giving offense even more power than they already have. With dudes flopping and no hand checking I don’t want to see what happens if the charge call goes away.
This doesn't prevent the defense from making a play and make it a disadvantage

With a rule change AD is contesting that shot just like he always does otherwise. vertical stop or even a block like he was doing all game

It could actually incentivize it. The game is physical and guys get hurt on all type of plays but this seems like a no Brainer

Watch party gonna be electric if the Bucks take the lead here

Ft3sBglaYAIFBzF

There were like multiple moments I thought Millwauke took back the momentum but Heat have stood fast.

Freak or no freak it's impressive. Also, DUNCAN ROBINSON!!!!!

With Reeves being a superstar now, I wonder if the Lakers regret not trading russ for Kevin Durant

Fell on his hand trying to do a stupid dunk
Thx
Dude’s am idiot
Memphis ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Too young too cocky and won’t even let a good nba bet come in and lead just like a lot of these young delusional young broads outchea.

Not for giving offense even more power than they already have. With dudes flopping and no hand checking I don’t want to see what happens if the charge call goes away.
Spot on. All three of those embiid ja and giannis were reckless attempts, although love might have still been moving. The first two were solid defense. As u alluded to this league does not need to make offense even easier than it already is.

Back
Top Bottom