The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

In these last few games for Minny, I really see why he is called slo mo. How has he hung around so long in the NBA?

troll.png

The irony of Gregg Anthony having a conversation about folks coming off the bench when the Gregg Anthony rule was put in place because of him.

turned the gm off, but saw this online
:lol: good thing i did not waste my time
nuggs just toying with em

In the telecasts they're really pushing the 36 refs and their 16 years of experience. Was officiating that bad in the NBA during the regular season to keep bringing it up?

In the telecasts they're really pushing the 36 refs and their 16 years of experience. Was officiating that bad in the NBA during the regular season to keep bringing it up?
yes, it's a more inexperienced crew in today's game as most of the vets have retired in recent years
not sure if the league sent a memo, but the younger refs have a very quick whistle with the Ts

KD is going to have to defend Kawhi for most of the series and take on that challenges. CP3 should not be playing 39 minutes in a playoff game😂 Give Lee/Payne some minutes.

Bucks defense on Jimmy Butler/Bam was disgusting. They game plan was to leave them open most of the game

Back
Top Bottom