The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Down 0-2 for the first time. Still not counting them out until it's official. Both games were winnable. But Dray with the stomp was hilarious.
ExemplaryUnsightlyAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

200w (35).gif

It's so lonely here fam. Half yall fanbase hates him now
tocry.png

Might just be me, you @antidope left

poole gotta get in the weight room this off season so he stops getting punked on defense. when kings bring out the 2 guard line up of fox and monk, JP's unplayable. it's not even his on ball defense that's bad, it's his ball watching and lack of awareness once the ball's up. dude refuses to box out.

steph became a decent defender in the latter stages of his career once he got stronger. JP can get there.

Mane... Draymond didn't step on Baby Sabonis ribcage. Draymond deserve the NBA Community Assist Award. 👏🏾 He's doing God's work! We need Draymond or GPII to lock down D Foxx & when he runs in the lane, make him feel something, yahmean'. :pimp:

dray (1).PNG

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

I’m just now getting a chance to watch the Clippers Suns game 1. Why on Earth were suns fans booing Russ when he touched the ball? :lol:

Did he do something to them? Or just general Russ hate like me?

Already seeing people on Twitter saying that grabbing someone’s leg could easily lead to a chest stomp rebuttal. “If he didn’t grab his leg, none of this would’ve ever happened.” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom