The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They aint in this poll either :lol:
BL.gif

I don't get why ESPN doesn't just get ESPN3 going as a standard channel on every provider. There's enough content at night.

Just sub out ESPNNews for ESPN3 which is the default channel when games go over scheduled time. And actually have three channels. They want to broadcast every college basketball game anyway.

I don't get why ESPN doesn't just get ESPN3 going as a standard channel on every provider. There's enough content at night.

Just sub out ESPNNews for ESPN3 which is the default channel when games go over scheduled time. And actually have three channels. They want to broadcast every college basketball game anyway.
I read an article years ago that ESPN is trying to ditch ESPN3 which is why they’ve been hyping up their app. They want fewer channels not more I guess. They were pumped to get rid of ESPN classic.

aepps20 aepps20 It's almost like TNT and ESPN don't want to compete, whenever one of them has two back-to-back games, like TNT tonight, NBATV takes the third.

People don't want to pay for DirecTV/Xfinity AND ESPN+ though, even though 'they' want people to. I think it'd be better for the brand if they had three channels, so that Monday Night Football and two college basketball games are available on the dial.

Secondly, the reason people don't want to pay for ESPN+ is because you don't get ESPN or ESPN2, which is some ********.

You gotta go to Page 1 to see polls. Sometimes when I click a thread it just takes me there which is how I noticed the disrespeck

That was the NBA playoff thread though, doesn't look like there's a poll in this which is good because Bruce Lee doesn't include all the participants

Back
Top Bottom