The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

In Clippers' game 1 win, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 26 rebounds while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 10 rebs

In Clippers' game 2 loss, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 8 rebs while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 18 boards.

Clippers shot basically the same pctg from the field in both games (43-44%)

The Bigs are THE difference in playoff basketball.

Yeah I know, I've said this a million times :lol:

Dray acting a whole *** was probably the deciding factor in the suspension. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Silver watching Draymond call everyone in the crowd 😺's

picard (1) (2).png

He had a game like 3 weeks ago when he made 8 3s and feels like he hasn’t hit a shot since. Nico is my guy, but he’s really struggling.
do you put MMSr or Rob Covington in to see what they got?

Is RoCo really that bad to not touch the floor ever?

on ball defense is bad. he can't stay in front of anyone
he would have to be guard a big at this point. hide him on craig?

Dray acting a whole *** was probably the deciding factor in the suspension. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
if he just said, "that's not who i am. we were competing and i respect domatas. in fact, i grew up a arvydas fan"
him arguing with the fans with the commish watching and it being a highly rated game did not help :lol:

In Clippers' game 1 win, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 26 rebounds while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 10 rebs

In Clippers' game 2 loss, Zubac and Plumlee combined for 8 rebs while Ayton and Biyombo combined for 18 boards.

Clippers shot basically the same pctg from the field in both games (43-44%)

The Bigs are THE difference in playoff basketball.

Yeah I know, I've said this a million times
:lol:
devin-booker-phoenix-suns.gif

Back
Top Bottom