The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Exactly :lol:

I don’t like DB saying stuff like this for the sake of Grizz still needing to win the series. But, his defense is legit and that’s something no one can discredit him on.
Less about his defense and more about Bron being 38 years old with the mileage he has. Let’s be serious :lol:

I think in December when he was in tip-top form, he could've (if he really needed to). But coming off the foot injury, probably not because he'll be reliant on jump shots more than before.
He can’t really explode by guys right now, not even slow footed 4s. Peeped him not being able to take advantage of David Roddy switches in Game 1. He’d typically feast on him.

He had 33 a couple weeks ago against the Clips. 41 back in January against Boston.

Feel like it would be a tough ask, and I’d bet against it, but not impossible.

This is off topic right now but I watched an ESPN YouTube clip about draymond being suspended

And they were acting like he had been jumped in the tunnel by some fans and was on life support

The Malika lady was talking with a somber tone and had a stoic look on her face like a national emergency had just occurred

Then she tried to pivot back to being a sports reporter and said something like Draymond’s antics is good for tv and everybody on the set just looked at her and left her on that ledge all by herself :lol:

He had 33 a couple weeks ago against the Clips. 41 back in January against Boston.

Yea, I think it’s more about how he gets it though. 3 ball needs to be falling for him to get there or having a favorable matchup in the post where he can get some easy buckets/to his spots

Unless he's feasting on breaks or there's a severe size mismatch, the threes are necessary for him to score big. He had been shooting the ball better in the last 10 days before last night.

Back
Top Bottom