The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The kings are cooked if fox is out. You can’t trust huerter and Barnes. And it’s a big ask of davion to guard gods son and co run the offense

Yep. Issa wrap. Quick fast. Blood in the water.

Shoutout to FoxAmilli. Shorty is incredible. Taking the ball skraight out da hoop!

Derailment - I mentioned a while back that due in part to people in this thread repping Bad Bunny and other artists, and for Spanish immersion purposes, I started listening to some LA reggaeton stations. I've kept up with it becuase I genuine like the music and am starting to understand what I'm hearing better.

That said - and I'm not sure why I was expecting different, but Spanish pop stations are just as bad as their English counterparts in playing the same songs over and over. :lol:

Karol G and a resurrgent Shakira so hot right now.

Bad Bunny ain on **** dawg. Cats in here only like it cause the THICC Latinas do.

They are lying. Won’t be the first thing men try for women and it won’t be the last.

This aint the off season thread

Talk bout harden to Houston after the playoffs

Worry bout yall own teams atm :lol:

Let us sixers fans enjoy what we got right now

Ahh didnt see a very own sixers fan started it smh
I did say ask me how I feel in 2.5 weeks lol but the writing been on the wall for Jim to be gone

This sabonis venom rivals freezes and wavys hate for lebron
And I’m proud that it does. Two NTers that I truly respect and admire for a lot of reasons. Excellent company to be honest. Add WASHED KING WASHED KING and his hatred of the Dubz and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and his disdain for Poole parties and we have a pretty strong hating starting 5.

This aint the off season thread

Talk bout harden to Houston after the playoffs

Worry bout yall own teams atm :lol:

Let us sixers fans enjoy what we got right now

Ahh didnt see a very own sixers fan started it smh

And I’m proud that it does. Two NTers that I truly respect and admire for a lot of reasons. Excellent company to be honest. Add WASHED KING WASHED KING and his hatred of the Dubz and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and his disdain for Poole parties and we have a pretty strong hating starting 5.
This is why I love this place

IMG_1396.gif

The Nurse to Houston rumours didn't really make sense to me since it seems he preferred to roll with vets. Curious to see where he ends up, I could see it being the Clippers if Lue steps away.

Back
Top Bottom