The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Two buffoons.

assistant-coach-darvin-ham-and-head-coach-mike-budenholzer-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-stands-for.jpg
This is classic Bud stuff. He is not a good playoff coach. The Bucks won in spite of him I feel like I said that when it happened. He's one of those "I have figured out the regular season" guys

Told y’all Ja need Elbow and Knee Pads. He’s just like Embiid. Dude’s be doing all that falling on purpose

A clear path foul is by far the dumbest thing you can do on the court.

(Besides calling a timeout when you don’t have one)

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.

Back
Top Bottom