The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ja Hardy
Ant Dudley
Memphis Flairs (with the low blows)

NBA Attitude Era is :emoji_fire:
Yanni with the ladder
1682547401088.png

They blew their chance in 2020, despite what everyone says, the Lakers stars weren't the only ones to benefit from the layoff as we've subsequently seen.

Hawks scheduling reminds me of when denver booked the wwe and nuggets advanced to face the Lakers :lol:
Vince was so mad at kroenke :lol:
1682547891174.png

Clearly was an accident. Looks like he picked up a chair in frustration and decided not to be too much of an idiot and just threw it down accidently hitting that woman slightly.

man, soon as he threw that chair, im jumping under that **** like im takin a charge

What you mean Clips got no choice?

RJ is off the table (pending game 5 performance). We got IQ Grimes and 2 picks for PG. Take it or leave it.

What you mean Clips got no choice?

RJ is off the table (pending game 5 performance). We got IQ Grimes and 2 picks for PG. Take it or leave it.

They have over 1000 toilet to sell to their fanbase. Someone is going to need to be on the posters they have up in the arena even if it's for only 20 or so home games a season where they're actually on the floor.

Didn't realize the Clips can only offer Russ the minimum basically, they're screwed even more.

This is worse than ****ing Clipper Darryl.
Clipper Darrell is the only constant the Clippers have had since the sports arena. Dude literally dedicates his life to Clippers and he gets nothing but hate from Clipper fans.

Cold.

My pops season tix not too far from Darrell, always say what's up when I go watch the Clips get smacked. He's a cool *** dude.

Clipper Darrell is the only constant the Clippers have had since the sports arena. Dude literally dedicates his life to Clippers and he gets nothing but hate from Clipper fans.

Cold.

My pops season tix not too far from Darrell, always say what's up when I go watch the Clips get smacked. He's a cool *** dude.

Didn’t he leave them to become Laker Darrel for a year or 2? :lol:

Cold.

There are other long-time Clippers fans as dedicated as him who don’t make a big spectacle out of it not try to get anything out of it for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom