The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I mean he did beat the “best player in the league” on the team with the best record who were the title favorites. Don’t think it should “lose points” because it didn’t happen further into the playoffs. It’s not like this was a 4-5 matchup.

It’s one of the biggest upsets in league history.
I’m not docking points. What he did was amazing. He beat who was in front of him.

If I were the Bucks GM Ima get rid of Bud and go after Nurse.
They don't collapse like that losing this lead last night if Nurse is their coach IMO

20230427_101450.jpg

Isn’t his wrist messed up too
Played 2 full games in the series hurt and he did well in those circumstances so he's definitely not the main reason they lost but with great play always comes great expectations/standards so the spotlight is always gonna go on the leader/best player.

Didn't help himself too at the line down the stretch so it's definitely gonna sting him for a while.

Still more a case of Jimmy leading the undermanned squad to the upset than the Bucks losing imo. Few of their guys played up to standard and had career games in the series. Just that that man was possessed and out for blood from game 1 when they came into their house and snatched the series momentum :lol:

That energy and confidence really rubbed off on his teammates too where their inconsistent *** selves turned in reliable performances all series. Word to becoming the no.1 offense in the postseason against the top team after being a bottom third unit in the league during the regular season.

C L O W N

The more hair plugs/extensions that Nick Wright gets, the colder his takes. FS1 should be investigated for the hair plug treatment they gave to their hosts some years back.

Whitlock & Wrights are egregious. All bad

Can I ask you how they aren’t? They’ve played the rest of the eastern conference playoff teams really well and the games they lost, lost only by single digits. They’ve won the season series against the C’s and the Heat as well.

Jordan averaged 44 in the FINALS… try again…

Against bums.

And it was 41

I mean he did beat the “best player in the league” on the team with the best record who were the title favorites. Don’t think it should “lose points” because it didn’t happen further into the playoffs. It’s not like this was a 4-5 matchup.

It’s one of the biggest upsets in league history.

If it was Kawhi that did it they wouldn't be saying this.

Don't think it's been said enough how ridiculous that tying shot was :lol: :sick:

Playoff Jimmy at the Garden is gonna be a movie

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS CIRCUS ****

Like I said it last night too.. lost in all of the bad Bud decisions, Giannis falling apart at the FT line, Jimmy's exploits.. this pass and play working in the first place.. but Jimmy to hit this HORSE shot while falling backwards is bananas.

Folks are talking as if Giannis didn't miss half the series with a bad back.
Still doesn’t mean they can get away with a gentlemens sweep by the 8th seed. They had home court and a late double digit lead in most games they lost, this is like losing a 3-1 lead in reverse

Hard to downplay as a meltdown

Duncan Robinson went from DNP/garbage time to having one of the top +- in the playoffs so far. He stepped up went Herro went down and seems to have gotten his confidence back. If he can continue that’d be huge for Miami
someone might be willing to offer some 2nd round picks for him in the offseason now

Back
Top Bottom