The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

For all his shenanigans Draymond never shies away from the big moment and usually performs on the biggest stage.

Dubs don't win last night without his effort on both ends of the floor.

I was mentioning this exact comment to a buddy of mine. Albeit, his antics put the Warriors in tough spots, he usually almost always comes back with big games. He certainly doesn't shy away from the big moments. He deserves that much credit IMO.

I wish the Nuggets kept this jersey scheme. Looks so much cleaner than their current unis

nuggets-jersey-080820127-jl-413x.jpg
Damn I forgot all about Gary Harris

Jalen Brunson is NOT better than Donovan Mitchell

Mans been on the Knicks one year now he going overboard :smh:

That’s worse than my D’Lo > Brunson take and I was half serious
some people might not noticed it but the Knicks are scary tall. when I was watching the games, I said boy the Knicks are really big. Cavs are showing their inexperience inspite of Donovan Mitchell's presence.

I think it's clear there is no undisputed best player right now.

This playoffs will revelatory.

I really think Jokic is in for an unprecedented roasting against the Suns.
but if he can somehow survive, or just get cooked as opposed to flame broiled extra crispy.

he can put himself in contention.

That pass was up there with the pass that was thrown to Vince back in the day off the backboard, but he missed the dunk. On the out of bounds play.
Also with that play in bubble where the dude caught the pass in the far corner in the shot pocket and won the game. I think it was Toronto?

Great passes on all accounts.

Folks are talking as if Giannis didn't miss half the series with a bad back.
He played two full games and his team lost both….. against an 8 seed…… that was missing their 2nd leading scorer.

Losing twice to an 8 seed is already embarrassing enough. That typically doesn’t happen.

Losing twice to an injured 8 seed AND getting eliminated on your home floor is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Back
Top Bottom