The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Glad Sarver got out of this league. Bunch of libs, quitters, scums and losers.

:nerd:

FggXufFXoAAi2Qq

Chris Bosh has been receiving nearly half a million dollars every two weeks from the Miami Heat, despite not playing for the NBA team in the last 6 years. Twice a month since 2017, the Heat have paid Bosh — who last played in 2016 — $434,393 as part of his contract agreement. Today, the last of 120 installments will be paid — a combined $52 million total.

As usual, Kenny is the only one who is able to make great points without name calling or sounding like he has some sort of grudge.

Shaq and Charles as usual are the last guys I listen to when it comes to anything on social issues.

What else would Shaq/Chuck want Kyrie to say though…. at this point nothing Kyrie says is going to fix the situation, nothing he does is going to fix the situation, so why he keep talking to dig deeper, that’s exactly what would happen. Idk at this point….

And Ernie tries his best to come off as some great voice of nobility but his true colors more times than not will point in a specific direction.

I ****s with the show.

But yeah, I tune them out when it comes to stuff like this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom