The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

“one handed fox”… i see yall trynna build the narrative for when the kings get bounced

Funny thing is Lisa Salters said Kobe had the same exact injury+splint on his shooting hand during his 2010 FMVP run. It’s not inconceivable an All-NBA player can perform at a high level during the playoffs with that injury. Not saying Fox is on Kobe’s level but they need to cut it out.

In game #6 and they’re still not making a conscious effort to pull AD away from the rim consistently :lol:

The LA lights are much brighter than in Memphis apparently.

I must say these are some great glow sticks the Lakers handed out tonight.

That’s incredible timing because a bunch of people on bikes just rode by my house with glow sticks.

[It used to happen every weekend pre-pandemic. This is the first time since).

Why Lebron sprint down the floor like that? :lol:
49ers-Aldon-Smith-Runs-to-Bench-After-Sack.gif

Funny thing is Lisa Salters said Kobe had the same exact injury+splint on his shooting hand during his 2010 FMVP run. It’s not inconceivable an All-NBA player can perform at a high level during the playoffs with that injury. Not saying Fox is on Kobe’s level but they need to cut it out.
He also said he had to 're-create his entire shooting form' and shot 6-24 in game 7. Not exactly promising to hear.
Anyone can see his handle and shot is effected and he's playing different than he normally does.

Only Warriors fans have some weird complex about wanting to dismiss it

Back
Top Bottom