The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

We going to see a lot of this in this series
Screenshot_20230502_214855_Google.jpg

Lakers in 3
Half your shots being 3's and only six free throws is disgusting.

If I'm being fair to Jordan Poole. Lakers win probability according to ESPN was 77%.

A wide open Jordan Poole 30 footer, given how good of a deep shooter he is l.
I'm guessing he'd shoot 30+ % on those.

Given that Steph was getting doubled,
I'm not a math major but I would guess it's probably positive expected value.

...But it's more fun to make fun of him.
200w (36).gif

If I'm being fair to Jordan Poole. Lakers win probability according to ESPN was 77%.

...But it's more fun to make fun of him.

He's a **** boy. Let us get these jokes off.

Half your shots being 3's and only six free throws is disgusting.
That's the worst style of basketball EVER. And is why it doesn't win championships. Only one team has been the exception to the rule and that's the Warriors. Nobody else can do it like them.

But hey, it's the "Modern NBA" they say :lol:

Last edited:

...it's more fun to make fun of him tho. :lol:
giphy.webp

Been waiting on that signature 35-40 pt on 50% plus shooting signature game from Bron, but father time has officially caught up

Anything from the perimeter, its up there with Draymon levels on confidence if it’s going in

it’s like he doesn’t think at all like why just stand there instead of moving in he can easily see steoh getting doubled we all knew it was gonna happen.

and the play before attacking lebron and ad for the worst possible layup attempt of the game

Been waiting on that signature 35-40 pt on 50% plus shooting signature game from Bron, but father time has officially caught up

Anything from the perimeter, its up there with Draymon levels on confidence if it’s going in

His foot still ain right and it’s robbing him of the easy twos he usually feasts on. Watching this Bron play compared to how he was playing before that injury it’s obvious.

Shooting 55 3’s is wild

I get why old heads hate this **** now. post play is so damn underrated

stop it. no one's trying to watch 48 minutes of big men backing each other down in the paint

warriors' off-ball movement is a beautiful brand of basketball. yall just watchin slow.

Back
Top Bottom