The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Some still don’t get it in here… Lakers have been a bad matchup for the Dubs. It’s just a bad matchup for them. I know people want to throw out the season matchups.
But if you just looked at the schemes when they play it’s just bad for the Dubs. It’s just personnel and play styles.

It’s going to take 4 Herculean efforts from Steph to win this series (which he is capable of). This series going 7.

If Bron wasn’t hurt. It would be over in 5 or 6. No lie.

Poole really bricked a shot where coach Ham was the closest contesting defender

fgfff.png

legit question, did bron look tired out there or was he fine with letting AD cook? weird to see a post season game where bron looked passive
he focused on defense instead. clearly wasn't good on offense today, was fine taking a back seat. he will probably have a game, maybe 2 where he has an offensive outburst but those days of expecting him to drop 30-40 a night are gone, especially with the foot

The whistle was one-sided af. Warriors get similar calls, they win. Simple as that. Lakers did nothing impressive tonight. AD was amazing. And the game was still tied with a minute and a half to go. With all the additional trips to the line. Now imagine if the whistle was even...

Whistle was one-sided with the kings too. Soon as the refs played fairly, warriors took off.

Curry, Poole and Loon and Klay got popped hella times, no calls. Parade to the line when the Lakers weren't making any shots. Van Gundy said the Lakers must not foul. Wow.

I feel the same way. We didn't do **** in the paint and can't draw any fouls without positioning ourselves to even recieve calls.
Yep. They gotta adjust and know a few will get blocked but they gotta go stronger and give themselves a chance to draw some fouls as well.
But also you don’t have to “be in the paint” all day to have fouls called for you lol.

AD went 14 in the first, 9 in the second, 5 in the third and then 2 in the fourth. He’ll no doubt get his stats but maybe they figured a little something out haha.

Adjustments adjustments

Series is over, playoffs is over, Lakers are easily winning this whole thing.

Yall might as well come up with all your excuses as to how we won the title.

I did this during the Disney title and I was right.

Warriors are the embodiment of the too small taunt.

Warriors diont even deserve to be called Warriors against the Lakers, they should rename themselves "Recruits."

Even if Warriors shoout 50% from the three, Lakers gonna win making 70% from 2.

Yall Looney for thinkin Looney had ANY shot against AD, toooooooooooooooooooo slow.

Big deal he got 20+ rebounds.. AD did that and scored 30.

Jordan Poole proved why future LA LAkers star Draymond Green popped him in the face.

The only teams that matched up well against the Lakers is Paper Clipps and Milwaukieeee Reindeer and they both fishing right now.

I hope Philly makes the Finals so AD can show Embiid the true Embodiment of AD.

Lebron hasnt even played good and we still win, just wait till hes done healing in Boba Fetts Bacta tank.

Yall aint ready.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: DLF
Series is over, playoffs is over, Lakers are easily winning this whole thing.

Yall might as well come up with all your excuses as to how we won the title.

I did this during the Disney title and I was right.

Warriors are the embodiment of the too small taunt.

Warriors diont even deserve to be called Warriors against the Lakers, they should rename themselves "Recruits."

Even if Warriors shoout 50% from the three, Lakers gonna win making 70% from 2.

Yall Looney for thinkin Looney had ANY shot against AD, toooooooooooooooooooo slow.

Big deal he got 20+ rebounds.. AD did that and scored 30.

Jordan Poole proved why future LA LAkers star Draymond Green popped him in the face.

The only teams that matched up well against the Lakers is Paper Clipps and Milwaukieeee Reindeer and they both fishing right now.

MLGA, this yall?

jimmy-butler-paper.gif

The whistle was one-sided af. Warriors get similar calls, they win. Simple as that. Lakers did nothing impressive tonight. AD was amazing. And the game was still tied with a minute and a half to go. With all the additional trips to the line. Now imagine if the whistle was even...

Whistle was one-sided with the kings too. Soon as the refs played fairly, warriors took off.

Curry, Poole and Loon and Klay got popped hella times, no calls. Parade to the line when the Lakers weren't making any shots. Van Gundy said the Lakers must not foul. Wow.

You def don't hoop

Back
Top Bottom